A Point at Which a Vital Decision Must be Made
Being human means facing crossroads during our lives. Some of these points of decision include:
- Dealing with hurts from the past
- Loss of a loved one or relational loss
- Life transitions
At Fellowship Church, we want to support you in the crossroads. First we want to help you reach up and open your heart to God, allowing room for his healing in your life. Through support and specific teaching, we also want to equip you not only to manage life and make wise decisions at the crossroads, but also to grow in your relationship with God during these times.
- Exclusively at the Grapevine Campus
- Location: (Preschool Auditorium - located on 1st level of the children’s building)
- Thursdays, September 13th - October 18th at 7PM
- Registration is required for the 6 week session.
For more information, please Email Randy in Care and Support.