The Chaos of Divorce
This class will provide some of the needed tools to move through the chaos of divorce. Through large group teaching and small group interaction, a variety of issues will be addressed to help you heal the past and rebuild for the future. Each 90 minute session will include a time to look at what God’s word has to say about marriage, divorce, anger, forgiveness and grace.
- Thursdays, January 25th - March 8th at 7PM
- There will be no meeting on February 13th due to our C3 Conference
- Divorce Recovery is available exclusively at the Grapevine Campus
- K/1 Auditorium (located on 1st level of the CCC building)
- Registration is required for the 6 week session.
For more information, contact Randy via Email in Care and Support.
Divorce Recovery for Kids
If you have a child who has been affected by divorce, this study will help them work through some of the pain, anger and disappointment they may be feeling.
Through large group teaching and small group interaction, to discover just how the marriage mirror can help you see clearer and grow closer not only with your spouse, but also with God.