FC Kids QR Code
You will no longer need to give your name or phone number at Check-In. Simply have the volunteer scan your FC Kids Quick Pass and all your family’s information will be available for them.
- What is a QR Code?
- QR is short for Quick Response. They are used to take a piece of information and put it into your cell phone.
- Who is the email coming from?
- The email will come from “Planning Center Online” and will be titled “Check-Ins Passbook for the ____ Household”. It will contain a barcode that will help make the check-in process at FCKids faster.
- How do I save it to my phone?
- Once you open the email you will see a purple link that says “Download My Pass”. For Apple devices you will be taken to a screen where you will “add” the QR code to your “wallet” on your iPhone. Once you are at FC your personal barcode pass will automatically show up on your phone. Swipe it and then scan your barcode at an FC Kids check-in station. For android and all other mobile devices you will need to use an app like Pass2U.
Looking for an FC Event? Visit our Events page.