Helping Your Child
Take Their Next Step
Kid faith is an interactive class for children 1st - 5th grade that helps children understand what it means to accept jesus as their savior. It also gives parents tools and resources to help children grow as christ-followers.
Kid faith will help children better understand:
- The impact of sin in their lives
- God’s plan of salvation
- How to accept Jesus as their savior
- How to live as a christ-follower
Kid faith will help parents:
- Better understand what their child understands
- Build better spiritual conversations with their children
- Learn spiritual principles to live by and teach their children
A child’s decision to accept Jesus as their savior is the most important decision a child will make. Because this is so important, kid faith is a required class for children before they are baptized at fellowship church. At least one parent is required to attend with their child.
Please select a campus for details on the next class.
Looking for an FC Event? Visit our Events page.