Helping Your Child
Take Their Next Step
Kid Faith is a leadership class where children, 1st – 5th grade, explore the basics of Christianity. Through creative, age-appropriate, interactive teaching, kids will:
- Discover what it means to be a Christ Follower
- Understand the importance of a relationship with God
- Realize the opportunity to make that decision
- Establish how to build spiritual muscle
- Recognize the importance of developing their relationship with Christ as a future leader.
Because these basics are so important for kids to understand, Kid Faith is a required class for children before they are baptized at Fellowship Church. At least one parent is required to attend.
Looking for an FC Event? Visit our Events page.