Honoring Their Sacrifice
This Weekend at Fellowship Church
For more than 240 years, our nation has enjoyed freedom that came at a very high cost. Memorial Day is a special time to commemorate and remember those men and women who have bravely fought for, defended, and provided us with the security we have. It is a time to honor the sacrifices made to secure our freedom. But as we celebrate our democratic freedom, we can also celebrate the eternal freedom that is available through Jesus Christ!
Join us this Memorial Day weekend, as special guest and retired US Navy SEAL, Marcus Luttrell candidly shares the true price of the freedoms we all enjoy.
Worship Experience Times
- Grapevine - Saturday 5:00pm | Sunday 10:00 & 11:30am
- Dallas - Sunday 10:00 & 11:30am
- Fort Worth - Sunday 10:00 & 11:30am | 1:00pm
- Keller/ Southlake - Sunday, 10:00 & 11:30am
- Hawkins/ Allaso Ranch - Sunday 10:30am
- South Miami - Saturday 6:30pm | Sunday 10:00 & 11:30am
- Celina / Prosper - Sunday 10:00 & 11:30am
- South Biscayne - Saturday 5:00pm | Sunday 9:30 & 11:00am
- Fellowship Live - Sunday 8:30, 10:00, 11:30am - View Other Service Times
Your Letter Home
To commemorate this weekend at Fellowship Church, Fellowship Creative has written a powerful song, “Your Letter Home." This song was inspired by the first Navy SEAL killed in Iraq, Marc Lee, and his last letter home..
Looking for an FC Event? Visit our Events page.