Seven Tips for Life with a Student:
1. Bring your student to The Mix as many Wednesdays each month as possible!
2. Follow The Mix on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram so you can see what is happening at The Mix. @THEMIXFC
3. Attend The Weekend Worship Experience as a Family every weekend.
4. Take time weekly to talk with your student about what you are learning and what your student is learning through The House.
5. We love to have parents serve with us! To learn more about volunteer opportunities, please contact TheMix@FellowshipChurch.com.
6. Read Pastor Ed’s Book, 50 Shades of They with your student and help them identify if they have the right “they” in their life.
7. Sign your student up for Summer Camp at Allaso Ranch. We offer multiple weeks for each age group and can help you set up a payment plan for your student’s registration.