Seven Tips for Life with a Student:
1. Bring your student to The Mix as many Wednesdays each month as possible!
2. Follow The Mix on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram so you can see what is happening at The Mix. @THEMIXFC
3. Attend The Weekend Worship Experience as a Family every weekend.
4. Take time weekly to talk with your student about what you are learning and what your student is learning through The House.
5. We love to have parents serve with us! To learn more about volunteer opportunities, please contact TheMix@FellowshipChurch.com.
6. Read Pastor Ed’s Book, 50 Shades of They with your student and help them identify if they have the right “they” in their life.
7. Sign your student up for Summer Camp at Allaso Ranch. We offer multiple weeks for each age group and can help you set up a payment plan for your student’s registration.
The Mix is the student movement of Fellowship Church for all students in 6th-12th grade. We exist to help students discover the plans and purposes God has for their lives in an environment specifically designed for them. Every Wednesday, students will experience creativity, biblical teaching, live music, competitions, and the opportunity to build authentic and healthy relationships.
We want you to come and be a part of this movement, so come join students from all over the DFW, Norman, Miami, and North Port areas for an incredible time!