Run Through The Bible
A Series By Ed Young
It is the best-selling book of all time. Its proponents claim it has changed their lives, and its critics condemn it as merely a collection of fables. But what is the Bible really all about? Does this book actually matter in today’s shifting culture? Or is it just an ancient text that’s no longer relevant?
Beginning this weekend, we’re going to RUN THROUGH THE BIBLE. As we peruse its pages and consider its claims, we will discover how the Bible – God’s Word – actually has a unified message that runs from the first page to the last page and every word of it has the power and potential to completely transform our lives!
Worship Experience Times
- Grapevine - Sunday 9:30 & 11:00am
- Dallas - Sunday 9:30 & 11:00am
- Fort Worth - Sunday 9:30, 11:00am & 12:30pm
- Keller/ Southlake - Sunday 9:30 & 11:00am
- Frisco - Sunday 10:30 & 11:45am
- Hawkins/ Allaso Ranch - Sunday 11:00am
- Norman - Sunday 9:30 & 11:00am
- South Miami - Sunday 10:30 & 11:45am
- South Biscayne - Sunday 10:30 & 11:45am
- Fellowship Live - Sunday 9:30, 11:00am & 8:00pm - View Other Service Times